RevCon kudos

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 16 21:58:24 EDT 2008

Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> It was really great to see everyone - warm weather and a few drinks after
> sessions made it much more like a vacation :-)

Ssshhh!! We were *working*. Remember? Tax write-off? Business expense?
Working. Sweat and labor even during all the toilet talk.

I don't mean potty mouth, I mean toilet talk. Port-a-potties, holes in
the ground, straddle-a-grate-on-the-sidewalk, lose your wallet in the
benjo, whirlpool flush toilets, high-powered Vegas whoosh toilets that
only use a cup of water, not to mention the little guy in Italy standing
outside the rest rooms selling 3 sheets of TP for 2 dollars.

Programmers can talk about anything, we're versatile. But it was all
very hard work.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com