RevCon kudos

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri May 16 15:37:03 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,

I second everything said here with special appreciation and kudos for
the RunRev Team and Jo Organizer-Extraordinaire which made this a
wonderful conference and Richard Gaskin for having the wonderful idea
for an outdoor trip.

This conference was great and very important to me. To all that
watched my sessions, I hope you guys liked. I am building more
documentation for the cgi features of Revolution which will be
helpful.

all things considered, I just loved the trip!

Andre