CGI Setup

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu May 15 18:40:57 EDT 2008

Hello Chris,

Use your linux version. To install it follow the following steps. I
assume you're running 2.9.0

Step #1: Pick the Linux engine from inside
/2.9.0-gm-1/Runtime/Linux/x86-32/ the engine is called Standalone, I
advise to rename it on your server to 'revolution'.

Step #2: Copy this engine to your cgi-bin folder and set the
permissions on the file to 755.

Ready! Pronto! You're good to go. =)

After that, you can follow the wonderful CGI tutorial by Jacque and if
you're further interested, explore my RevOnRockets package <
http://www.andregarzia.com/revonrockets >

cheers
andre