How to click/drag an object

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue May 13 16:29:21 EDT 2008

Speaking of hardware problems -- I had a strange thing happen with my
G5 tower the other day..

The 23" cinema screen would go blank for no reason, even though
iTunes and perhaps other things were running.... other times the
cursor would get wonky.....   I google'd   "G5 screen goes blank" on
another computer.

and a couple of forums were talking about similar problems...

turns out to be DUST ON THE GRAPHICS CARD.......

a little canned air.... and      FIXED!

beware! dust is not your friend! But Google sure is.....

sqb

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o