How to determine Cell Position

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Mon May 12 16:37:08 EDT 2008

I have a Scrolling Table Field that is populated with  tab delimited rows
of data
Just above that table field, I have a second, 1 row table field that lists
the column titles.
The data and the column titles change as I import data into the fields.

What I would like to do is sort the large table of data based on which
item is clicked on in the title table row.
My question is.
Is there a method that will tell me which cell column (item) I am clicking
on in a table row?

Thanks in advance.

Stewart.

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.