fetching a zip code

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon May 12 15:11:41 EDT 2008

On Sunday, May 11, I wrote:

*****
...I'm interested in feedback partly because I'm finding that folks
running Leopard don't seem to be able to open my standalones (created
on an Intel Mac iBook G4, OSX 10.4.1, Studio 2.9 build 610)....
*****

sorry, my mistake, of course the iBook G4 is not an Intel machine.
BTW, I don't think the problem is porting from G4 to Intel, since My
wife's Intel MacBook running Tiger will open my standalones fine. The
problem seems to be porting from Tiger to Leopard.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com