Revolution Live Coverage here

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri May 9 15:09:56 EDT 2008

Thanks Lynn !

... and Thanks to all at RunRev and around !!!

The best of the best is yet coming in the next months. Congratulations
for preparing what we went waiting for, for years ;-)

Do you remimber, Kevin, Apple Expo Paris '04 and '05 ?

Tomcat against JBoss against PHP/Ajax against  ColdFusion/Flash
against Python/Zope against Ruby on Rails ?

.......... Rev is yet becoming the next generation Web RAD we needed !

A great day :-)

Kind Regards,
--
Pierre Sahores