ANN: Quartz Composition Filters in Revolution for OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Thu May 8 00:48:17 EDT 2008

Kind words,

I did find an Automator action for unSharp Mask but it has different
parameters than the Quartz suite and is not a part of it. It should
work as an Automator Application but my first try to access it in Rev
failed. I will play more tomorrow with it.

There are others too in Utilities in Automator:
Scale
Sharpness (graphic converter)
Brightness
Autolevel