ANN: Quartz Composition Filters in Revolution for OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed May 7 17:05:02 EDT 2008

Thanks,

I wrote this today while trying to do something completely different
and was side tracked. I will look into trimming the automator files. I
also am trying to figure out how to feed the automator files different
parameters like I would with Applescript.

Thanks again,

Tom McGrath

On May 7, 2008, at 4:58 PM, Ian Wood wrote:

> Neat stuff!
>
> For reference, it would be possible to reduce the file size down
> considerably if you cut out different languages from the Automator
> apps - each one contains ~280KB of language files.
>
> Ian

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at comcast.net

Lazy River Software