Error with Quicktimeeffects.qtx identified

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 16:47:18 EDT 2008

When running a stack on an XP machine I get a Windows error reported as Error Signature with the Modname as quicktimeeffects.qtx, a ModVersion of 7.4.5.67 and Offset 00035857 (whatever all of that means!!).  I think the error happens when an audio file is trying to start, but can't be sure.   The weird thing is I've only been getting this on one PC, others test OK.  The stack is running as a standalone.

As far as I can tell the machine in question is in the same configuration as others that are OK, and the latest version of QT is loaded.

Anybody have any ideas??

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - White Rock, British Columbia.