Basic sorting problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 7 07:35:04 EDT 2008

Bonjour David,

First, here, it works for me (Mac OS - last Rev 2.9): sort
objectNames by the number of words of each
Second if you want to use a function, it should be something like:

on test_WordSort
   put object_GetNames() into objectNames --
   sort objectNames descending by NumOfWords() --
   ------
   repeat for each line someLine in objectNames
     put the number of words of someLine & tab & someLine & CR after
someResult
   end repeat
   put someResult
end test_WordSort
function NumOfWords
   return the number of words of each line
end NumOfWords

But it does the same and does not seem useful :-)