Applescript, Clipboard, Libraries and Stand-alones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 6 13:42:23 EDT 2008

Tom,

Did you see my last reply regarding your problem concerning PNGs?

I don't know where you got the instruction to activate an application
before setting the clipboard, but this seems like nonsense to me. The
clipboard usually works at system level. It shouldn't be necessary to
do this inside a tell block.

Can't you just have AppleScript return the data to Revolution and use
a Rev script to read the picture from the result, like you did earlier?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 6-mei-2008, om 18:54 heeft Thomas McGrath III het volgende
geschreven: