RunRev Accessibility

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon May 5 11:12:55 EDT 2008

Not much help maybe - but here is a link to the API's that could be
implemented:

   - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_reader#Accessibility_APIs

And a free Apple based tool for testing?

   -
   http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Accessibility/Conceptual/AccessibilityMacOSX/OSXAXTesting/chapter_5_section_2.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40001078-CH210-DontLinkElementID_48

My guess is that this would all be much harder than making the app -
"self-voicing":

Self-voicing applications