exported image as jpg not readable on Mac

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 5 09:28:00 EDT 2008

Hi Tiemo,

No, you made a mistake. You have to set the filetype correctly before
writing data to a file. For example:

set the filetype to "????JPEG"

Btw, you shouldn't be seeing hex but binary.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Our servers may be off-line between 28 April and 1 May. If you have an
urgent request, you can contact us at <economy.x.talk at gmail.com>.
Apologies for any inconveniences.