Image discoloration in 2.8.1

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sun May 4 14:38:32 EDT 2008

Jan,

thanks, but these are gif and jpeg files so no partial transparency
there. i can recombine the two jpegs in any graphics program and they
merge perfectly. checked the rev blend first thing since i had done a
button hi light using a blended mask, but the images were all at blend
0 that were doing this.

also i have noticed that the major deviation in the top (cut out part
of the bg image) image is mainly a darkening line around the top and
bottom edges of the image and this is what is causing the image to not
merge perfectly with the background. the stuff in the middle of the
image looks like it matches the bg image. the left and right edges
look fine and merge.

this odd for me as i have used this same technique of layering buttons
and hilight images to build interface screens on top of background
textures and images in metacard since the beginning for many yeare now!

cheers,

jeff

On May 4, 2008, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com