[ANN] GLX Application Framework

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Mon Mar 31 14:39:58 EDT 2008

Like many of us, I've combobulated for myself an application framework
that does the job. Instead of becoming more refined and more general
over the years, however, mine is now too complicated, too
inconsistent, too ad-hoc, and too crufty to parade in public.

As soon as I can get around to it, I'm going to jump on your
bandwagon,Trevor, and toss my old baby—and its bathwater— over the side!

Thanks,

tereza