2.9 Pasting into Excel - new issue

Bryan McCormick bryan at deepfoo.com
Mon Mar 31 13:22:40 EDT 2008

Bill,

I installed OpenOffice 2.4 Calc on a WinXP SP 2 machine and can confirm
the same copy/paste row/column concatenation bug exists there as well.
So this is not an Excel/Win only issue, it is something peculiar about
the way Rev is dealing with this format of copy paste on Windows.

The OpenOffice text pastes normally into everything but Rev fields. I
actually suspect this helps narrow down what may be going wrong since
this is at least suggests this is not an Excel private clipboard issue
but something more general.