Pasting from Excel

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 13:19:04 EDT 2008

This not methinks a bug in Rev. This is the way Microsoft does
clipboards. Microsoft has ALWAYS had a custom way to do clipboards,
and Rev is not the first app to have a problem with that. I am using
Office 2001 for Mac still, and copying in Excel and switching to
another program and then back to Excel will likely crash Excel. Why
you ask? Because Excel is doing some kind of custom conversion with
the clipboard contents.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management