numToChar(13)

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 11:01:09 EDT 2008

Jim,

You paint a pretty bleak picture to the aspiring "programmer/coder/
scripter". Are we already too far gone to espouse the establishment of
some kind of standard? Or, at least, some method of Universal
conversion to a common standard; perhaps something as mundane as a
conversion function? I, for one, would not have the foggiest of ideas
as to how to begin such a task, but you seem to have something of an
handle on the subject. Thanks for your, as always, insightful
contribution.

Joe Wilkins