Windows shell commands

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Mar 30 18:56:50 EDT 2008

Mark, it's Windows XP under VMWare Fusion on Mac OS X, a standalone
built with 2.9 rc-4, and the command is "LAME" - the mp3 encoder.

So I'm building the command string in a variable <tLameStr>, which
will be like:
<path to lame> -v --nohist --brief <path to input file> <path to
output file>

  and then

set the hideconsolewindows to true
get shell(tLameStr)

It's working, but the console pops up immediately, and then closes
again when the command completes.

Thanks,

Mark