end of update process

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 29 13:14:47 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

With Rev's increased stability, I start it up only once every few
days, e.g. when I start working on a different project or after an
update. I check for updates once every day, and would not appreciate
to be force to quit Revolution after an update. I would be less
inclined to update.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-mrt-2008, om 16:24 heeft Colin Holgate het volgende geschreven: