Disappearing Documentation

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Mar 28 09:43:27 EDT 2008

Some observations:

1) Is the PDF not visible/not launching, or is the big blue window that
says, "Click to launch PDF" not showing? Perhaps the palette for the docs is
off-screen?

2) Never use a beta product to supply a distribution to a customer. Beta
software is not for redistribution, and the engine will expire on them. (In
the case of RC's on April 15).

3) The User Guide is always available in the Rev program folder, you don't
have to hunt for it online.

If your problem is that you see the blue "Click here" screen but it just
doesn't open, make sure your file associations are set properly.

Hope this helps,

Bill

"Len Morgan" <len-morgan at crcom.net> wrote in
message news:47ECDE69.8090106 at crcom.net...