Disappearing Documentation

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Mar 28 07:28:49 EDT 2008

I've had a problem for a while that I could live with but now I NEED to
fix.  When I use either the Documentation Icon or the
Help->Documentation menu, I get the documentation window to come up.
When I try and go to the user's guide, it seems to be "active" (i.e.,
the icon changes a little) but never loads.  It used to work fine (been
a while since I consulted the user's guide).  I had some issues on my
machine with opening PDF files around the time that this all started.

Can someone tell me where the user's guide PDF file is supposed to be?
I looked in My Revolution Studio, the install directory for Rev, etc but
can't seem to find it any where.  If I could just find the file, I'd
open it outside of Rev.

For what it's worth, it's 2.8.1 latest on WinXP.  I can't install 2.9
just yet since I have to deliver an app to a customer today and I don't
want to introduce a new engine on them (and I use StackRunner which
hasn't been recompiled for 2.9 yet).

Thanks!

len morgan