[ANN] Online Wood Encyclopedia

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Mar 27 09:00:18 EDT 2008

Malte,

Thanks. Compiling the information took many years and combing through
more than 2,000 periodicals for the data.

Yes... the IP. I'm using a dedicated MacMini for the Rev part which
I'm renting somewhere (don't even know where it's located) and never
registered a domain name for it. Do you think it's a serious problem
showing the IP?

Thanks Eric, as well, for the compliments.

Richard