Exporting Images of Buttons ?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Mar 26 18:07:14 EDT 2008

Hello Peter and all,

Le 26 mars 08 à 22:58, Peter Alcibiades a écrit :
> Its a classic example of the difference.  Someone wants to know how
> you
> order dinner in Spanish.  You could hand him a dictionary, and he
> would
> maybe eventually figure it out.  Or you could hand him "See it and
> say it
> in Spanish".
>
> We have a great dictionary.  What we are missing is the book of how
> to put the words together for various purposes, like ordering dinner.

That's true.
I'm finishing a new tutorial about drag and drop including 2.9 new
features due to Easter time :-)
When I'll have some time left (Rev counts about 1600 tokens at the
moment) I'll write a kind of tutorial to know which words
(expressions) to use according to the task that must be achieved.
With comments of course and a direct links to open the dictionary.
Let me know, all of you, if it could be a good idea.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.