Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Mar 26 11:12:23 EDT 2008

Guys (and gals),

I have done some tests and this bug is either Rev IDE or Engine. It
occurs even when GLX2 is absent. I have made a recipe stack and it is
now (hopefully) in the hands of the best minds of our generation and a
fix will be in the next version of Rev.

GLX2 is not causing this anomaly. It's frontscript does not have any
unpaired "lock screen" calls, as I suspected..

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2