Answer color

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 26 05:25:53 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply. This has nothing to do with Photoshop. The
problem appears to be as follows.

I create an object with background colour 112,112,112 in Rev, save the
stack and copy it from my Mac Intel to my Mac PPC.

On the PPC I use the answer colour command in the message box:

   answer color; put it

The colour picker appear, I click on the magnifying glass and pick a
colour on the screen (the same 112,112,112). In the colour picker, the
colour is clearly displayed as 112,112,112. I click OK and 93,93,93 in
the message box!

Before I file a bug report, I'd like to know if there is an
explanation for this. Anyone...?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info