Visual effect issue with a tab panel button

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Mar 25 13:11:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a tab panel the items of which send to cards in a stack.
Currently the script is as follows :

On menuPick new

If there is a cd new then go cd new

End menuPick

I would like to get a visual effect when going from on card to another.

I tried :

1-

Visual effect scroll up fast

If there is a cd new then go cd new

Does not work

2

If there is a cd new then

Visual effect scroll up fast

Go card new

End if

That does not work

3

lock screen

     IF there is a cd new THEN go cd new

unlock screen WITH visual effect scroll up fast

does not work

4 (very funny ;-))

lock screen

     IF there is a cd new THEN go cd new

     visual effect scroll up fast

     unlock screen

This time I obtain the visual effect, not in my stack but in the GLX2
window, :-D))

If I suspend development Tools, the visual effect does not work

Thanks in advance for any advice and help

Best regards from Grenoble