modal dialog box is open

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 25 09:12:00 EDT 2008

Hi JB,

You should be able to display modal dialogs from other modal dialogs.
This is normal. However, you cannot bring any window, including other
modal dialogs, to front by clicking on it while a modal dialog is on
screen. Nor can you edit any modal dialog. You need to make it
toplevel to edit it.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info