a weird crash - any suggestions?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 13:17:02 EDT 2008

And now it gets even weirder.  I tried to set the systemPrintSelector to
false, doesn't seem to help.    However now when I go back to the original
script, it now no longer prints properly even from the ide.  It now seems to
print the second of what might be two pages, with a few lines from the
bottom of the card.  Before that, the script quoted in the original post was
working from the ide, just crashing from the standalone.  Now it doesn't
even work from the ide.

Its completely baffling.  Every other application without exception prints
just fine.  But whatever, how many weeks can one spend trying to get this to
work?