RevonRockets in Revolution Newsletter

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 14:36:09 EDT 2008

Also, How/what do I upload to test this on my website. It is at
MacHighway which I thought was a mac server site and not Linux which
is referred to in this tutorial? has anyone done this?

Thanks for all the help in getting me up to date on this.

I am still trying to find a solution for reusing my rev code on the web.

Tom