2.9.0-dp-5

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 20 12:08:10 EDT 2008

Joe Lewis wrote:
 >> I agree it would be nice to also support drag constraint with the
 >> Shift key, perhaps as an option.
 >>
 >> You can submit that request at the Rev Quality Control Center:
 >> <http://quality.runrev.com/qacenter/>
 >
 > Thanks, Richard. I kind of assumed as much. Now you're going to make
 > me do some work! (smile)

Not so much.  With the changes Bill Marriot and the rest of the team
have made turning the old RevZilla into the Rev Quality Control Center,
accounts take only a minute to set up and the UI for creating and
searching for bug reports and feature requests is pretty nice.

And it's nice to see the stream of messages coming into your mailbox
every few weeks as Mark Waddingham knocks 'em off the list. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal