more message box

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Mar 19 16:19:43 EDT 2008

I mentioned in previous email that my message box was
retaining a line of text.

Jaque mentioned to delete the preference file and Eric
provided code to clear the message in the preference
file.  After clearing it quits & when I restart the Rev the
msg box text line is empty.

Now I am using Rev 2.9.0-rc-1 and once again I am
having problems with the msg box retaining text.  But
now it is whatever line I last used in the msg box will
always be there even after quitting and restarting Rev.

I am thinking this is not normal and when I start Rev it
should have an empty message box.

I can clear it with the options provided by Jaque & Eric
but is it normal for me to have to clear it? And if it will
always be saved why bother going to the trouble of
clearing it at all?  I know that is a dumb question.

-=>JB<=-