How to Use Table Fields?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Mar 19 12:33:03 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Le 19 mars 08 à 17:24, Dave a écrit :
> I have the need to display columns of data in a field so that all
> columns are aligned beneath each over, basically just like a
> spreadsheet. I started to look at the table field (an object I have
> not used before). I looked in the user guide and in the online help
> but can't seem to find anything. I'd be really grateful if someone
> could point me to some documentation or better still some sample code.
>
> Thanks a lot
> All the Best
> Dave

The "How to Manage Table Fields" tutorial might help you:
This stack, which comprises a Lab section and an Explanations
section, explains table fields and all the aspects that for the
moment are still not documented (version 2.5.1). Fully commented
scripts lets you start working with them at once.
You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.You will
find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.Revolution/
Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.