Beware! GTX2 can cause problems

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue Mar 18 11:53:19 EDT 2008

Marian,

I couldn't agree more. This discussion does belong on the site devoted
to the subject. Out of respect for other people's time, if nothing else.

If you're not signed up for GLX2 support yet (and you are a currently
licensed user), let me know and we'll add you to the site.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2