Something I did not learn in a day

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 11:48:14 EDT 2008

Len Morgan wrote:

"I DID have open another stack when I ran it.  That's
why I was asking
the question.  It made sense to me that it would
behave as it does if
TEXIFIER is the only stack open.  Do I need to open my
stack first and
THEN TEXIFIER?"

All I can say is "That's Very Queer": just did the
following tests:

1. Opened Textifier followed by my test stack ("MAIN
ONE.rev") - exported  test stack data.

2. Did everything the other way round - result was the
same.

HOWEVER:

Have had the odd problem when any substacks of the
target stack either are or have open in that session.

Doing all this with 2.6.1

Will try with Beta 2.9 later this evening.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.