Rev message box

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 16 23:50:43 EDT 2008

If you mean the property inspector that can be accessed by clicking
the inspector
icon in the top left corner I did that and cannot figure out how to
inspect the msg
box or its field etc.

I reinstalled Rev and the problem remains.  I do have an older
version of Rev that
is also in my main Rev folder but this was never a problem before.

The only thing I deleted before reinstalling Rev was the version of
Rev the installer
placed in my Rev folder that I am using and is giving me the problem.

I do not know how I saved this message (although I have used the
message) and I
have no idea where it is being saved too.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  If you have any other ideas
please let me know.

-=>JB<=-