Rev message box

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 16 02:42:36 EDT 2008

I don't know how to save the message box to disk.  I have emptied the
message box and save d the stack but this does not change anything.
The next time I open the message box that message has been put in
it ready to be executed.

And if I open Rev without any stacks open and no stacks previously
open then show the message box that statement is already there.  I
cannot get that statement to quit showing in the message box.  There
is a good chance I am doing something really stupid but I am not able
to figure out what it is and how to correct it.

What could I have done to save a message to the message box and
it will be there when Rev starts and no stack is open.  If I can
figure it
out then I can do the same without a message in the message box.

-=>JB<=-