Learn Programming in 1 Day

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Mar 16 01:21:12 EDT 2008

I didn't remember Apple's bold claim to be "Thinnest laptop which
shipped". I was in Japan a couple of months ago, and they had a couple
of laptops thinner than the Mac Air.

And a quick Google on "Apple's thinnest laptop claim" finds this on page one:
http://www.macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/apples_new_macbook_air_not_the_thinnest_notebook_ever/

Listen guys, my point, obviously not well made, was that making a bold
claim works in getting people interested in one's product.