Rev message box

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 15 18:27:04 EDT 2008

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>  > This happens when the message box is saved to disk without
>  > being cleared first. Then when you open the app, the old contents
>  > of the message field are still visible.
>
> Under what circumstances would Rev save its Message Box while it's
> running?  Should such a circumstance be reported as a bug?

It wouldn't, and never has to my knowledge. Old messages have only
appeared once before in a shipping version, where the message box was
accidentally saved and shipped with some of the team's development
commands still in it. That was fixed immediately. Since there are no
other reports of this in our collective message boxes, it probably means
that the user manually saved the message box at some point, with his
queries still in it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com