Learn Programming in 1 Day

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 06:10:27 EDT 2008

To Richard & Heather:

yesssss!

To everyone else:

We all know that Rev is great... even dolts like me can hammer out
something useful in a day.. (note that your consideration of ' useful
' is one of those things in which YMMV).

I truly wish that my kids' first grade teacher would take Rev up on
this... she'd not be persuaded by a tagline of "spend two or three
years in university to make a talking electronic book!"

I'm lovin' it!

Judy