Update web page directly

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Mar 15 05:08:41 EDT 2008

Hi Josep,

You can't post to a URL just like that, thinking that you're going to
upload the data. If you use the post url command, you need to use a
URL that points to a CGI script that can handle the data.

Assuming you don't have such a CGI, you probably want to use FTP to
upload the data. You'll need the following syntax:

put fld "f_web" into url "ftp://user:password@ftp.domain.com/file.xyz"

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info