Learn Programming in 1 Day

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:04:56 EDT 2008

I honestly think that learning to program in Rev in a day is not far
off the mark. The problem (as it is with java, .net, flex, etc.) isn't
the language its the framework. Rev (and the rest of them for that
matter) has such a rich framework that I doubt anyone really "knows"
them completely, we just use the objects we like and make them do what
we want.

In fact, they should put a copy of Rev media on the 199 laptop
initiative (and asus EEs). Soon we would have an avalanche of Rev users!

I personally could not think of a better starting language than rev.
Once it gives us multi-stack capability I am not sure why it wouldn't
be the preferred language for almost any task.
Neal Campbell

www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
AIM:nealk3nc