Learn Programming in 1 Day

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Mar 14 11:05:02 EDT 2008

I really don't it's quite fair to belittle this effort.
If I were still in my early stages of learning rev, I'd really want
to take that course.

Jacque is one of the best Rev-xTalk educators around, and she
communicates very well. Actually, she's educated me since my first
day on this list in 2002, and her presentations at Revcon were very
useful to me.

Even as a HC programmer since 1987, there are always things for me to
learn from Jacque, Dan, Chipp, Jerry, Ken, Andre, and others.

sqb

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o