Learn Programming in 1 Day

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Mar 14 10:56:57 EDT 2008

Richmond, if you think we can't teach the basics of using Revolution
to new users in just one day,  I challenge you to come along and see
for yourself. If you go home again without having learned anything
new I will personally refund your ticket**. The aim of the day is to
give new users a thorough grounding in Revolution, and the tools to
continue to learn. Besides, the day finishes with a Cocktail Soiree,
you get to party on down with Jo and the rest of the team - I wonder
if Jo really will get that Vegas costume she was talking about...

Dave: about 200 (toes).

JB: I imagine you could probably learn quite a bit of Flash in one
day. Since Rev is enormously better than Flash*** its certainly
possible to learn to do useful work with it in one day.

Marian: with Jacque, Devin, Kevin, Scott and Andre teaching you, this
is going to turn out to be the smartest decision of the year for you.

Warm Regards,

Heather

**Offer open exclusively to Richmond Mathewson, "new things learned"
includes what Kevin and Mark are really like, how expert all the
presenters are on Revolution and how incredibly hard they work.
***My biased opinion based on having worked for Runtime for the last
10 years (we must be doing something right, eh, we're still here and
more toes than even before)