Dilbert

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 14 09:57:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

Although Dilbert.com used to try to prevent people from downloading
cartoons or showing cartoons in places on the net other than the
Dilbert homepage, there now is a Flash widget freely available. A few
days ago, I put the HTML code needed to display the Flash widget into
a stack and now I've put that stack on-line on the Economy-x-Talk
homepage.

You can download the stack by going to the homepage (see below) and
clicking on the Developers link. You'll find it at the bottom of the
page.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info