Export card IMAGE (Re: question regarding print out of objects)

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 12:31:15 EDT 2008

Hi Richard:

Indeed, this is much  easier...
"export snapshot from cd x of this stack to file tfilename as  png"

Thank you for the heads-up.

/H

FlexibleLearning  wrote:

> Change "of this cd" to "of this stack" and you'll get the  expected
result...

>>You could automate the screenshot  part in Revolution  ...
>>
>>repeat with x = 1 to the  number of cds
>>  go cd  x
>>  put "snapshot"  & x & ".jpg" into tfilename
>>   export snapshot from  rect (the rect of this cd) to file tfilename as
JPEG
>>end  repeat
>

> As an alternative, Ken Ray wrote a neat   routine that export the card
IMAGE
> rather than a screenShot (in which  other  windows can get in the way), and
the
> stack does not even  have to be visible,  on-screen or even fit the
monitor...

Richard G wrote:

While Ken's approach was a godsend,  it's now simpler and more robust to
use the built-in object-imaging export  option -- see my post from a few
hours  ago:

<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2008-March/108393.html>

When  Mark Waddingham rewrote the buffering routines for v2.7, he
*really* rewrote  them, with a strong positive side effect being the new
capabilities of the  export snapshot command.