Push button strangeness?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 12 21:05:44 EDT 2008

Hi Bruce,

This is normal behaviour. As soon as you add colour, it is no longer a
native control and can't be displayed as such.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info