CGI's on a linux server

Michael Doub Mike at Doub.com
Wed Mar 12 20:45:04 EDT 2008

I got the engine from the revolution site in the current folder.  Since
2.6.1 is the most current folder I am assuming that I picked up the 2.6.1
engine.  Is there an easy way to verify?

Also where might I get a 2.8.x engine?

-= Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Garzia [mailto:andre at andregarzia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:05 PM
To: How to use Revolution; Michael Doub
Subject: Re: CGI's on a linux server

Michael,

did you solved this? I suspect that the permissions are wrong, or that
the stackfile format is wrong. The correct permission is 755. I don't
think the rockets cgi stackfile is saved in the new format, just in
case, I've uploaded new version that I am sure is in the old stack
file format.

What revolution version are you using on your server? If you're using
any 2.6.x series and the stack is in the new 2.8.x series, then you
need a old stack file format version. You can open it in the IDE and
save as legacy version or you can download a new copy from my site.

best
Andre

preferences: