while I await my password...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 11 22:41:52 EDT 2008

Colin Holgate wrote:

> On Mar 11, 2008, at 7:33 PM, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
>
>> * (It occurs to me it was probably around 1988 that I ran into you in
>> Stockley Park when you were wearing a "Bill Atkinson is my hero"
>> t-shirt.  Blimey: 20 years!)
>
> And HyperCard 2.0 shoelaces a couple of years later. I did meet Bill one
> time,

Kevin Calhoun called me on the phone once and said he wanted to hire me
for the HC 3.0 team -- right before they shut down. Story of my life.
But I do have 2 of the only 3 existing HyperCard 1.0 first-birthday
posters that hung in the HC halls. A consolation prize.

> Still no password, and in answer to Jacque, I can't log in without the
> password.

Write to Heather in support, I'm sure it went out to somewhere...but she
can get you right in. It should have arrived the same day.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com